Monday, October 29, 2007

Ham & Swiss Mustard Bread


Hey guys ... I finally made this again this weekend - I posted a cooking time, temp etc ... to finish out the recipe Kim found for me ... thank you, thank you! It really only took about 15 minutes prep time and baked up really nicely ... you could use turkey too, or whatever! Pretty yummy on a cold day, or an easy dinner to make 2 (two) if you have to take someone dinner.

5 comments:

kim said...

This looks sooo good...thanks for the directions. I bought all the stuff for it, and will make it tomorrow, although I can't make it like you...yum...thanks.

Melissa said...

That looks delicious!! Can't wait to try it!

Erin Johnson said...

Yo Betty...This looks GOOD. Keep cookin'-I love your stuff.

Lori Smith said...

Hey Care! This looks too pretty to cut up and eat. It does look yummy. We may have to make this really soon. Thanks for sharing this recipe. We love you!

Reuel said...

What a feast for the eyes! I can smell the baked dough and taste the tangy Mustard bread and yummy innards. Isn't it interesting what the power of images is!

Did Jim take some for lunch?