
... Thought I'd finally post some fall pics for you ... most are taken from our front yard - looking down the street in three directions (we live on a corner) ... half of our front yard is pine needles, and the other half is maple leaves ... it's pretty funny ... in the photo that shows the pine needles, you'll easily be able to see where the neighbor had just raked her lawn. THERE IS actually green grass under that, but you'd never know. Ugg. That's what we'll be raking for FHE tonight ... serving others, er, I mean helping ourselves. Anywhoo ... and then our entire back and side yards are the orange leaves you see on the side of the house ... I can't complain though - having shade in the summer time is something to be most grateful for ... and I don't mind raking. Sure feels good when it's done! Too bad y'all can't come up and jump in our piles of leaves ... I think there's enough to bury the ENTIRE family!!!

6 comments:
I love these pictures! It looks so beautiful! If we were there, we'd come help you for FHE! The kids would have a hayday!
Wow! Gorgeous! I love the fall colors! Hope you had fun raking! Ha!
Are your arms sore? BEAUTIFUL all around you! You're lucky. Thanks for talking to Luke today. Later this afternoon I asked him what his name was and he said, Care Bear...or a close interpretation of that. We love you.
Everything looks so pretty. I'm guessing you had more than 20 bags of leaves and needles by th etime you finished. Reminds me of our house on Circle S. You guys are so lucky to live there. It's beautiful year round.
I AM SO JEALOUS!
Very beautiful. Makes me miss the north country. I woundln't have believed the Pine needles. Unbelievable. Ranking is good for abs, right?
Nice pics. Next time, give us a shot of you almost covered up in those velvet sugar warehouses!
Post a Comment