Monday, October 15, 2007

Random Photos ...

Heya family! It's about time I posted these pictures. I know that everyone already posted theirs from the 'Fun Run' ... but here are a few more that maybe you haven't seen? There are some pretty cute photos of the kids in here. Love you all!









3 comments:

kim said...

Oh, gosh! These are precious...the girls...rod and kenzi...koby and jesse at the starting line...thank you!

Reuel said...

How you do dat?

I am imagining the emotions you must have as you see the real essence of these living legends! I just get so full of sweet and pleasant thoughts that - I don't want to go to work tomorrow!!! I would be content to be with ya'll, play, tease, watch the troopers hang out with each family member, take photos, watch your photos, read your blogs and eat your food!
Thanks for sharing a necessary parrt of the abundant life with us Carrie. And, thanks for caring enough to make each individual you associate with feel their infinite worth and potential. Continue to keep the windows of your life and the brightness of your testimony open to us all, so we get more living out of life - right alongside of you!

Reuel said...

I'm back!! I love these photos!!
Thanks again Care Bear. Miss you.