Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sweet Baby Boy ...

UPDATE: The 'baby' is now officially named "Conor James" ... what a sweet name ... we love it! Not that we're partial or anything ... hee hee ...

He's finally here! Woohoo! I can't wait to hold this sweet little boy. Congratulations mommy & daddy ... Papa Reu, Papa Bill, MaLyn and 'Bette' ... and all of us aunts and uncles ... number 11!!! He's our little tie-breaker! What a cutie pie ... thanks for letting me 'borrow' the photos mom and dad!

3 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Aren't we so lucky? I hope things are going well for you...I miss you!

Lesley said...

I stole these pics for our blog without even asking. I feel like we're friends even though we've never met, so hopefully you won't hate meet for being a thief before I even get to show you that I'm a good person... These are the only pics we've seen, so thanks SO much for posting them! We've been just dying to see the little guy.

Reuel said...

Nice work Carrie. Send the others to Kyle too! Conor is an 11 out of 10!!