Here are some more fun photos that hopefully you haven't seen ... some from the fun run, and some from the pizza party later at mom's house ... what a FUN day!
If you have a tape recorder going while I was watching these images go by, you'd hear roars of laughter, silent sighs of pride, slow going, whimsical reflections, bursts of active love, gratitude for capturing special moments. I know I can't live in the past, but... wasn't the past we shared together marvelous!! Thanks for perpetuating loving treasures. Many thanks indeed Care Bear.
4 comments:
I love the picture of Kenzi sleeping with Jim! So cute!
I love the one you got of Jesse and Grandpa walking up the hill! Cute!
If you have a tape recorder going while I was watching these images go by, you'd hear roars of laughter, silent sighs of pride, slow going, whimsical reflections, bursts of active love, gratitude for capturing special moments. I know I can't live in the past, but... wasn't the past we shared together marvelous!! Thanks for perpetuating loving treasures. Many thanks indeed Care Bear.
I love the bum shot...hahahah Thanks for getting one of us, too. You're so great! That was a fun day.
Post a Comment