So, we went over to Seattle for the Mariner's game on Saturday ... it was SO fun! My good friend from work, Shirlene, and her husband Wayne invited us to go with them ... Shirlene had gotten four 'Diamond Club' tickets from one of her biggest vendors, and so we got the royal treatment ... wow ... we walked in our own entrance ... were able to have an amazing pre-game, buffet-style dinner with gourmet offerings like: Salmon Oscar, Chicken with Porcini Sauce, Beef Wellington and other things like fresh fruit, aged cheese and amazing pasta ... and desserts. Don't even get me started on the desserts ... all in our own restaurant under the ball park ... it was unbelievable. All of it was 'taken care of' for having 'Diamond Club' tickets ... Then a SHORT walk to our seats (like 100 steps), which were two rows behind home plate ... Ha ha! I'd never been to a major league baseball game before ... and this was quite the experience! It was so fun to be with Jim and our good friends. It was such a fun night.

This was the view from our seats ... we were right at homebase ... so fun. The pitches were so fast, you couldn't even SEE some of them!

This was the program and the menu ... ha ha ha ... you could just mark what you wanted and pass it down your row ... and within about 10 minutes, you had your little treat in your hot little hands ... not like we were hungry after that dinner! Wow!

We snapped a picture our ourselves ... a little too close??? Y'think???

Our good friends, Wayne and Shirlene Ingraham. We love these guys! They're like our family up here ... I don't know what I'd do without Shirlene ... she's my sanity at work! They're so good to us ... THANK YOU Shirl and D'W!!!!

Our seats, looking down ... one row in front of us, and then the camera guy was down in a little pit ... it was fun to watch him film the game ... there were SO many balls that came flying our way ... crazy!

This is a picture of the readerboard at Safeco field ... it was daylight when the game started, but it was dark by the time it ended ... and it was raining (welcome to Seattle!) ... so they had the stadium covered ... My hair thanked them.
5 comments:
How FUN! I am so glad you got to get away and spend some quality time with your slim hubby! He looks so good! So do you! What a beautiful couple! Sounds like a great time! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
That looks like SO much fun!! I'm glad you guys had this time to get away and enjoy some time together. Pikes Market is awesome! I have only been there once...but it is SO cool! Glad you guys had a good time! Can't wait to see you this weekend too!
I want to know the Ingraham's too! If one has to attend a ball game-that's the way to do it! Good food and special treatment!!!!!! hahaha
You should have let us know you were in town. It would have been fun to see you. Your cousin Weston.
Holy Crap! That sounds like so much fun. Mr and Mrs VIP! I love it. I'm glad there are some perks for you. Gotta love that. We love you and are getting pretty darn excited to see you.
Post a Comment