
... One of our favorite places ... those of you who've been there know what a fun melting-pot of crazy people, colorful flavors, sights and smells Pike Street Marketplace is ... it's quite fun place to people-watch ... Lots of local artisans that come and sell their wares ... it's such a unique experience every time we visit. Some of the shop stay the same ... which we're grateful for ... as Sotté Vocé has the best Basil Olive Oil and Peppered Balsamic Vinegar we've ever tried ... we have to grab a couple of bottles every time we visit ... here are some pictures we took in the market ... check out the gorgeous flowers ... amazing.
The old buildings line either side of the street ... all have beautiful flowers over head ...
SO many visitors ... fresh fish, fruits, etc ... kind of like a farmer's market on steroids.


Check out these peppers ... I've never seen anything like them .... such vibrant colors ... in long strands and in wreaths ... to be used fresh or dried for decoration ... they were dripping with rain ...
2 comments:
A Farmer's Market on steroids...just your kind of place. It all looks so pretty!
I've never been to Seattle. I really want to go. Will you take me? You could show me all the fun stuff. Everything at the market looks beautiful. I'm glad you two got to get away.
Post a Comment