

So this is some of my daily life ... in pictures. I had to run up to Sandpoint and get some shots of our newly remodeled store ... it's a beautiful store - and it's kicking Super Wal-Mart's bum! Woo-hoo! I think either people don't like Wal-Mart, or they love our store, so that's why we're doing so well ... that and the store's been there for forty years or so there's a loyal customer base. It was recently updated to look like the rest of our stores, so it's kinda fun. Kimmy, mom and dad have visited a Yoke's Fresh Market in person ... but here's a peek for the rest o' ya. Love ya all. I'm working on some more exciting things to post, I promise. Jim'll be home next week! So I'll be sure to update then too!
4 comments:
Beautiful! Will I.F. ever get a Yokes? I would definately shop there. It's so fun to see one of your stores.
We love you so much!
It is so beautiful...and clean! That is why they are kicking Wal-Mart's bum...I love the Yoke's stores. They have so much charm and personality...what a fun grocery store! I wish we would get one, cause I'd absolutely shop there! Congrats on the new store!
Yokes is such a nice store compared to Walmart! I love the one by my parents house!
So me and Eric decided that you should come work for the Broulims grocery store here and Jim could work for Teton County Fire Department. What ya think?? :)
NICE! thanks for taking these pictures...it does have personality! I'm glad you help me shop there...hahaheeeee That gourmet chocolate was goooood!
Post a Comment