
Here's our fifteen year old Jimmy John. He's quite little vocalist. He's first soprano in the all boys choir ... Jim is so proud.
This is our little artist ... you knew we'd have to have one sooner or later, huh? Our little Saffron is quite talented. When she's not eating the glue, she using it to stick all kinds of macaroni to her shoes. At thirteen, she's almost to the second grade reading level ... and if she keeps practicing, she should be able to form audible words by next spring.
At ten, Lionel Rupert is our resident health fanatic. As soon as he learned that eating carrots may improve eyesight, it's a rarity to find him without a beta carotene popsicle hangin' out his mouth. Bless his heart ... he's got perfect vision, and we just don't have the heart to tell him.
Oh our shining star ... little Chrysathemum ... we like to call her 'Rysanthemum' for short. She's almost three weeks old and at this rate, doctors tell us we'll need to buy her a girls size 8 outfit for her first birthday ... can you believe it? Quite the over-achiever already, wouldn't you say?!Oh I feel as though a weight has lifted from my shoulders ... I mean, if you can't laugh about it ... you'd cry, right? Where's the fun in that???!!!
7 comments:
Carrie you are hilarious! I'm right proud of your little family! Love your humor!! Thanks for the update!!
Oh My! You make a me laugh a big belly laugh. Your family is so....Uh what's the word talented yeah that's it. I can't believe you've been keeping them from me. You musn't feel shame. When can you bring 'em all over for a sleep over? Marli and your little guy could have a carrot eating contest.
I love you! Ya stinking comedian you!
... ha ha. I got looking at my blog and started laughing ... I'm posting pictures of grocery stores for pete's sake. How sad is that? Oh my ...
Yer family is uh, really, quite uh, attractive!!! What are you smoking? And can I get some? Please!
Well, it makes sense these kids came from you-someone who conducts in the car! What the #!*% ?????
They're such a nice blend of the two of you.
Can you please hook a girl up with contacts!?? Wait, it is a girl right?
Post a Comment