... I just heard that yesterday morning a disgruntled tenant at our old apartments walked into the manager's office and shot and killed our friend Bette. She was so kind to Jim and I when we moved up here - taking a chance on renting to us because neither of us had jobs yet ... She treated us like her own kids. For the two years we lived there, we'd go in and visit her just to say 'hi' - she was such a sweet lady. I'm just sick. The dispute was a long-standing disagreement about a parking space. A parking space. I'm so sad for her family.
Hug your sweet families and keep praying for protection in daily comings and goings ... I love you all VERY much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my that is SO sad!! I can't believe that someone would go to the extreme to killing someone over a stupid parking spot!! Sorry you lost your friend... thats just sickening! I love you!!
Care-what is wrong with the world? I'm so sorry! Lately I feel so inspired to keep those that I love extra close. That's you! I love you!
Holy Crap! Maybe you should get and carry a gun. Please be careful. I love you.
Okay, so stuff like that doesn't happen in Ammon. You should definitely move here. It is for your own safety!
I can't beleive that!
Post a Comment