Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy ...

I love you sweet Jaxon ... I miss you so much. I miss your bright, blue eyes and your never-ending hugs. You are my heart. Love, Tare Bear

Eight years ago, sweet little Jaxon was born and changed all of our lives forever. I miss him so much and can't wait to see him again. I know we're all thinking of him today (and always) ... I am so grateful for the knowledge that families can be together forever. I feel so blessed to be a part of our eternal family ... I love you all bunches and tons.


5 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures. I love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Smith said...

I love you Carebear! Thanks for posting this.

Melissa said...

I love the first picture you posted of Jaxon. What a little sweetheart! I'm glad you posted this Carrie!

kim said...

Love the pictures of Jaxon!!! Thanks for the post. I love you!