Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Grrr ...


It was so fun to see you all this weekend. What a special trip! I'll post lots of pictures soon, but I wanted to post one of Jim that one of his fellow counselors took while he was up in the Montana wilderness this summer ... in all of his bearded glory ... hee hee. I love it! Gorgeous ... and the sunset isn't bad either ...

3 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Umm...should I leave you two alone? It was so good to see you two...hope we get to see more of ya soon!

Jim said...

This picture was taken after a brief but awesome rainstorm. The sunset afterwards as you can see was pretty cool.

Melissa said...

That is a sweet picture of Jim...love the sunset in the background! It was so great to see you guys this past weekend. We keep praying that you will get this job in Driggs so you can move back for good! We love and miss you so much!