wait I wanna see your dance! :) Ha ha! We are so excited for you guys to come too!! Can't wait to see you!!
Yeah lets see that dance! Love you baby
Can't wait!
Hooray! I think wanting to see the dance all depends upon what shoes you are wearing! Let us know if we can do anything. Love you.
:( I was hoping that there was a dance with that! I am excited for you!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wait I wanna see your dance! :) Ha ha! We are so excited for you guys to come too!! Can't wait to see you!!
Yeah lets see that dance! Love you baby
Can't wait!
Hooray! I think wanting to see the dance all depends upon what shoes you are wearing! Let us know if we can do anything. Love you.
:( I was hoping that there was a dance with that! I am excited for you!!
Post a Comment