Here are some fun pictures of Jim's mom and dad that we took while they were here ... They came to visit the week before Christmas, and it was so nice to have them here! We don't get to see them very often ... so we made good use of the six days they were here. We had Christmas a bit early and without mom's help, I wouldn't have been able to prepare for Sharing Time in such an expeditious manner! Whew! She was amazing! We were so grateful to them for coming to share the snow and lots of fun memories with us...


6 comments:
You're darling! I love this sounds like you guys had a great time! Were you able to go to IF for Christmas?
Cute pictures! Glad you had fun with Jim's parents...they are so cute. I can't believe how much Jim looks like BOTH of them!
I was thinking what Kim typed-Jim looks like both parents. I'm so glad Jim got to spend a week with his mom and dad...He must get to missing them a lot.
I'm glad you guys got to spend some time with family for Christmas! Looks like you had lots of fun.
Love you, Miss you!!
Cute pictures you guys! We missed having you here for Christmas...That's neat that Jim's parents could come for a visit. They make a cute couple...just like you and Jimbo!
Very nice to see John and Sharon again. I still need their address so I can send them a little note. How are they doing now that they are back in the drought-stricken South anyway?
Thanks for sharing their photos. Hope you had a lot of fun at the Coeur d'Alene Hotel restaurant!
Post a Comment