Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hApPy BiRtHdAy eRniE!!!




"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me HAPEEE when skies are gray ..." Happy Birthday my beautiful sister. I love you more than words can say. You make me laugh, you make me cry ... You make my life so much sweeter ... I love you bunches and tons! And for the next few months — you're only one year behind me ... ha ha ha ha ha ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... (this is one of the laughing times) ... ha ha ha ha ha ha!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these pictures you posted of Erin...so cute!! The first one is hilarious. Love it!! Thanks for sharing these fun photos. :)

Lori Smith said...

I never thought of Erin only being one year younger than us for a few months. Wow! I love these pictures Care! Thanks for the fun post. You can always make me smile.

Erin Johnson said...

Oh no you diiuuunnntttt! hahhah Love the pictures. Thanks Bear. I love you!

kim said...

I love the cute pictures! I love you, too! I hope you are well. Kenzi reminds me so much of you. It is amazing how much Hailey looks like me in the first picture...and the last, I guess. Fun to see these old pictures!

Reuel said...

Where did you girls get those matching outfits? Nice remembrances Care Bear. I always love seeing you three together. Ready to be tucked in and given a back rub? I'm glad I can still hear your little hushed voices whispering and laughing after I'd yell for you to to be quiet and go to sleep!

I love this photo of Erin kissing the little tykster.