
I made some cookies for Jim to take to work tomorrow, as a 'thank you' to some of his co-workers ... And because I didn't have much advanced notice and I didn't want to make another trip to the store this weekend — I just baked off some cookie dough (that I'd made earlier and had frozen in single scoop portions) ... and threw some melted chocolate on them. Literally! It only took about an hour - super easy, and super sneaky!
5 comments:
Now that I am not eating sugar anymore those just made me want to make some right now at 11:12 PM! ha ha! Genius and they are pretty!
Only you Bear...only you! Good job!
Yum! Those are making my mouth water...I think I might make some cookies today!! :)
You make food look to pretty to eat. I love you sweet girl! I miss you so much. Especially right now. Give Jim a hug from us.
Hey, that's more than a baker's dozen too! You have always been a finder rather than a seeker. I'm glad you found "CHO CO LA TE !"
Post a Comment