Sunday, April 6, 2008

Windows to Heaven ...


Ahhh ... what a wonderful weekend. I hope everyone is doing well ... what a wonderful opportunity to listen to our new prophet. Tears fill my eyes with the perfect brightness of hope ... I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father loves us enough to share with us His sweet messages of hope and love and comfort and guidance through those chosen to speak with us over the last two days. I'm grateful for my family! I love each of you SO much. I know I blather on like an idiot sometimes, but my heart is full and I'm sorry that you have to read the overflow ... Ha, ha ... I'm sure you'll get over it. Right then ... have a wonderful week! See most of you this weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks Care! You are a sweetheart! We enjoyed oonference too and so wonderful to hear from our new Prophet! I love you and can't wait to see you! We might miss you this weekend...I have to work all day Saturday. Darn. But we will see you SOON...lots!

Jesse is excited to see you guys too...he's been talking about Care Bear and Jim a lot today after we told him you guys were coming to visit for good. He kept saying "Care bear come see me" "Where'd Care Bear go?" :)

Erin Johnson said...

What a beautiful picture! It was great to hear the words of The Lord. After hearing the first talk today...Faith of our Fathers, and then hearing "High on a Mountain Top" I was so emotional! We have been so blessed with our Family. I love you Bear...see you soon.

Lori Smith said...

Hey there! I love your bluthering guts! I hope we'll get to see you soon! We miss you and have been faithful in praying for you & Jim!