
Heya ... so here's our new address: 777 Hoopes, Apt. G-108, Idaho Falls, ID 83401 ... We're in the same zip code as most of you! Can you believe it? They are the 'Meadows' apartments off of Woodruff ... Pretty easy to find. Between 17th and John Adams Pkway ... and we'll have a POOL! So party at our house - anytime! Today is my last (technical) day of work here at the office ... Next week, we're packing up, and the next week, we're headed your way! See you soon! Love ya, C & J
9 comments:
Can't wait! The apartments look awesome!
Wow! We are so excited to have you in the same time zone let alone zip code! Too Cool! We love you guys!
Yipeee!
Awesome!! The apartments looks really nice! Its gonna be so fun to have you guys so close!! Good luck packing!!
So-how are things going?
I HATE PACKING!!! Honestly, this SUCKS!!! Gag me with a pitchfork.
WoW! I thought that I had heard that you were moving back to Idaho Falls! Welcome back! :)
WoW! I thought that I had heard that you were moving back to Idaho Falls! Welcome back! :)
Ready...set...POST A NEW BLOG ALREADY!
Post a Comment