Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally ...

I changed our blog to be 'custom' just like the rest of all y'all ... Thanks for making me look bad for SO long! I can't scrapbook, so I had to take some pics and do a little photoshoppin' ... Let me know if looks funny when it loads, will ya? Love all o' yer guts.

6 comments:

Lori Smith said...

Carrie...it's so you! I love it! Wow! Whenever I see these kind of flowers I think of you and our Jax! You did a fabulous job. Good on you!

kim said...

It looks awesome! I don't know how to do all this stuff, so I had Cami do mine! Hee! Hee! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

Melissa said...

I love it!! It looks awesome!! :)

Erin Johnson said...

I don't know Bear...you might want to reconsider it.

HAHAHAH Just kidding-It totally looks like you. Love it!

Weston and Kim said...

Because I was able to read it today, am I already on your list of approved people? Let me know. Your cousin Weston.

Cami D. said...

I'm totally diggin it - I need to take some lessons from you. I love the colors - it's so...fresh! :)