Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do You Ever ...


... have a day when you feel as though you're about ready to lose it? Or when you have to deal with someone so ignorant, that you struggle to find words small enough for them to comprehend? Do you ever get so angry that you just want to spout off and tell them EXACTLY what you think of them? Ahhh .... today was the day. But, not to worry - I didn't.

To let some built-up anger "go"... I've been counting my blessings. I am so VERY GRATEFUL for all of the blessings in my life ... and my family is at the top of the list ... so Sweetheart, Reu, Mumsy, Rybo, Lori-Bob, Jax-Man, Jaker, Mah-li, Sweet Conor, Renner, Marky, Lukey Duke, Kimmer, Rodney George, Kób, Kamri Lyn, ZiZi, Darling Hailey, Ricker, Messa, Jess and Ashey ... THANK YOU for helping me 'get over it' ... it's hard to be angry when I think of each of your beautiful faces ... I love you all SO much!

6 comments:

Lori Smith said...

Oh Tare Bear! I so sorry you have to deal with idiots. I feel like this on a daily basis! We love you so much! Hang in there and please know how very much we love you. If you ever need to vent you know my #!

Melissa said...

So sorry you're having a rough day!! Some people can be so difficult to deal with...and its so hard to "bite your tongue" Good job...way to keep your cool and I hope you know how much I love you!! Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day!! :)

Erin Johnson said...

Why you gotta talk about me like that? hahahah I'm glad I haven't talked with you in a few days or it might be ME you're talking about!!! hahah I LOVE this picture of you. It makes me laugh pretty hard. I'm sorry you're upset, but is it ok-it made me laugh?

Mark said...

Carrie Mayo, just do what I do. Pretend you have a rifle with a scope and the stupid person is your target. Nothing feels better than looking at an idiot in the cross-hairs!!

kim said...

Funny...Kenzi was looking at this with me, and was very surprised at your picture. She said, "Her very, very scary." Then she said she loved you. Hope things are better...

Cami D. said...

Ha ha ha is it bad that I totally laughed? I am sorry you are having a crappy day but the picture is worth a million words...classic! I love it! Ha ha ha!