
So yesterday afternoon, I decided to take a little post-church nap ... I was sleeping pretty hard on the couch in the living room and all of the sudden I heard the doorbell ring ... I peeked out the window to see if I could tell who it was, and saw a dusty silver minivan ... huh? I didn't know who it was, and I couldn't see who was standing at the door, and they just kept ringing the door bell ... good grief! I was getting so bugged (and still half asleep) ... I thought I'd wait for them to start walking away and then if I knew them, I'd run over and open the door. Well, whoever it was started walking to the backdoor ... I was FREAKING out ... but then I took a quick peek out of the side window and it was JIM! Ha ha ha ... I was laughing so hard ... I guess he didn't have any kids to take care of yesterday - and the Head Honcho told him to jump the van, go home, see his wife and be back by 9AM the next morning. So Jim grabbed the keys and started driving ... he didn't even stop back at camp to grab his phone (that's why he didn't call!) Ha ha ha ... it was the BEST surprise ever! It was a fun treat to get him for 12 unexpected hours. He's filled another camera card with pictures, but didn't bring the camera down, but he'll be home this weekend and we'll post more photos. I hope you all have a great week!
4 comments:
Ha! Youre funny!THats an awesome surprise!! Glad you got some extra time with JIm! :)
That would have been funny if you called the cops on him! Go Jim! I'm glad that was less time you were alone...
Wait, I need to add another comment since you added that picture...why you gotta scare the little kids?
I know, huh? His hair is out of control ... he's taking this mountain man thing pretty seriously ... hee hee.
Post a Comment