

Hey Ricker, here's that bridge I was telling you about ... it was the bridge across the Columbia river - connecting Oregon and Washington ... 2 miles of JUST water underneath you ... kinda crazy ... It's from our trip to Portland last year - and we took a little roadtrip. We'd just had lunch at restaraunt down on the pier, and the entire time we were sitting there eating, a sea lion kept swimming back and forth, and back and forth ... it was amazing to see something so huge move so quickly and deftly through the water ... I guess that says alot about being in your 'element' ... =)
6 comments:
Carrie - isn't that the trippiest bridge ever! I just crossed it like 2 weeks ago. I rolled down my window incase it caved in and we went into the river I could swim out of my window! HAAA Isn't it beautiful there??
it's amazingly gorgeous ... It's so fun to think that you were JUST there ... I think I rolled my window down for the same reason ... ha ha! Great minds ...
Awesome Bear. It's seriously an amazing engineering feat isn't it? All that water would make me wet my pants if I crossed it. Imagine what Kimmi would do??! Great post!
Uh...hello! I'm right here...I can hear you!
HAHAHHHA You guys are funny! I think I'll live if I never have to cross that bridge! Thanks for posting a picture so I can see it without having to actually be there...i love that part!
you guys are so funny ... ha ha ha ... I love you ALL!!!
Post a Comment