Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rat ... Patootie!
















So we took the kids to go see Ratatouille ... it was a pretty cute movie! We sat at the VERY top of the theater ... they weren't the most convenient seats ... but the kids had a blast watching it with their cousins ... it was fun to watch it with them ... it's so fun to see what parts the kids like, and what parts they think are scary or funny. Afterward, on our way out of the theater, there was a promo for the Simpson's movie ... and it had this funny couch ... so we got a picture of all the kids with Kim and Lori - and then one of Koby and then Jakey ... SO cute ... it was such a fun afternoon!

I might be a bit biased, but I happen to think that my nieces and nephews are the cutest ever ... eva! They're such amazing little personalities ... each one has such a different take on it 'all' ... I love to watch them and listen to them ... and can't wait to see them again ... SOON! I hope. I love you all bunches and tons.

3 comments:

kim said...

The movie was so fun! Thanks for taking these fun pictures! Should have gotten one with you and Dad with them...what were we thinking!!!

Melissa said...

I love the Simpsons poses! How fun!

Erin Johnson said...

Very cool pictures!