who the hell is Vangelis? hahah Ya, they all got scruff! Have fun with Jim while he's home! Love you guys.
That's a bunch of hot guys that your husband looks like! He really looks like Dale Jr! Holy cow...I never would have put the two together...wow. Knew you were a Trace Adkins fan for a reason! Ha! Ha!
Okay, so I forgot to say that I think Jim looks a little like Kid Rock, too...ya, baby!
He does look a little like kid rock. That's funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
who the hell is Vangelis? hahah Ya, they all got scruff! Have fun with Jim while he's home! Love you guys.
That's a bunch of hot guys that your husband looks like! He really looks like Dale Jr! Holy cow...I never would have put the two together...wow. Knew you were a Trace Adkins fan for a reason! Ha! Ha!
Okay, so I forgot to say that I think Jim looks a little like Kid Rock, too...ya, baby!
Okay, so I forgot to say that I think Jim looks a little like Kid Rock, too...ya, baby!
He does look a little like kid rock. That's funny!
Post a Comment