Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ha ha ha ...


































So I was cleaning out some files yesterday ... and found some funny photos I wanted to share ... I can't even remember when they were taken ... but Kenzi wasn't very big! What a doll ... and Ry and Jakey ... I just had to giggle ... what a funny picture!!! I love it!

3 comments:

kim said...

I love the picture of Kenzi! She looks so sweet and innocent! Those were the days! Thanks for sharing!

Erin Johnson said...

HAAHAA Great picture of Jake and Ryan...shows their true personalities! Sweet lil Kenzi. Cute! Thanks for sharing.

Lori Smith said...

Oh Care! These are awesome! Lil Kenzi is such a cutie pie. The picture of my boys crack me up. Jakey looks so little. Thank you for sharing these. I needed a pick me up! I promise I'll update my blog soon. You've inspired me. I love you so much!