Thursday, July 5, 2007

Buellah!!!


Oh my ... what a funny evening. What a good time ... it was so fun to go to dinner with mom, dad and my two sisters ... I haven't laughed that hard for a long time. Oh my ... Beullah!

4 comments:

kim said...

Oh my heck...dinner was so much fun! I wish you could have stayed! Thanks so much for making the long trip to be here for Hailey! We miss you already...there's been lots of tears since you left! (Speaking of Buellah, I saw Chantal Nelson at Albertsons yesterday...yikes! Who else were we talking about, cause I am sure I will run into them, too! How funny!)

Carrie said...

That IS dang funny ... ha ha! How is 'SHAWN-TALL' ... ha ha ha. Oh my. I'll call Kamri tonight ... mom told me that K called over to her house yesterday morning ... darn it!

Erin Johnson said...

You and Kim are hilarious...so glad we're related! I hope we can do dinner again sometime soon...love you bear. Thanks for coming home.

Unknown said...

ooooooooooooooooooo my gosh..... wow...i miss u guys soooo much. i can't believe it. i love u guy's like my own family...GOD bless u all....I LOVE U!!!