
Okay ... so along the lines of finding out all kinds of fun things about one another ... I've got a question for ya ... What's your favorite Dessert?
You all know I'm a chocolate freak ... I think we all are ... but that's an almost every day indulgence, so when I REALLY think about it ... Nothing is better than warm apple crisp, with all it's appley-cinnamony gooey goodness ... and it's yummy, crunchy oat and brown sugar topping ... Mmmm ... and some creamy, ice cold vanilla ice cream, with a drizzle of caramel sauce ... that's "it" for me ... The hot and spicy sweet paired with the cold and creamy and slightly crunchy ... comfort food from heaven ... I'm undone. Okay, now it's your turn!
8 comments:
You are so funny! Apple crisp is one of my favorite desserts, too! You'll have to check out my blog to find out what my favorite is!
Um...I have diabetes. I don't eat dessert...ever...never ever.
I love the picture of you and Jax. It's one of my all time faves.
I love the choc. cake at Cariono's...but something non choc. would be any kind of cheesecake. Ryan makes this yummy huckelberry sauce. I love anything pumpkin too. Pumkin roll,pumpkin cheesecake is from heaven:) I make a sinful applecrisp. I'll make it for you when your here if you want!
I love all desserts. I especially love cheesecake, chocolate everything and I am a BIG icecream fan...its gotta be good quality though. :)
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
okay ... who the ??? is "Rodrigo" ... can anyone translate???
Hey Care! You have a latin admirer! Sorry I can't translate that. I wish I could maybe he has a recipe that he'd like you to know about. HAHHAH That's funny!
If you click on his link he's selling T-shirts of some sort. Way to go Rodrigo!
Post a Comment