
This must be a busy week for everyone - cause I haven't seen many updates ... isn't it crazy that June is almost over??? Thanks for all the birthday wishes ... I appreciate all of you thinking of me ... I had a wonderful day of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It was rare and awesome thing.
Okay, so Jimbo is back for a few days this week - to get his EMT status re-certified for another few years ... And he brought home pictures, I just for got the memory card this morning - so I'll post pictures tomorrow. He's having a blast! Each of the kids that are in the summer program has their own unique set of challenges ... but he's excited for what the summer will bring ... hopefully a sense of great self-worth an accomplishment for all of these young men. It's fun to listen to his stories ... sounds like something new every day! He's holding his own and making some great friendships along the way. It's nice to have him home for a few days ... Okay - pics tomorrow, I promise! The flowers are in a hanging basket on the porch ... just thought I'd throw a little color in here ... since I don't have Kenzi to dress up my page with one of her colorful outfits! Ha ha ... I hope you're all doing swell... I love ya bunches and tons.
3 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful! I can't keep mine alive, and have stopped trying. I can't wait to see the pictures of Jim and the kids. I can't think of anyone better to work with those kids. I am sure they just love him. Good job, Jimbo! Can't wait to see you in a week, Care! Love you!
Ya-what Kim said...it will be fun to see you in a week!
Pretty flowers Care. Glad Jim is home with you for a bit. It's good to here that he is doing well. Those kids need him so much. It's amazing how that worked out. I can't wait to see you soon:) The kids are way excited. We love you so much sweetie!
Post a Comment