
Okay Kimmy! Here you go ... I'll try and give you a run for your money ...
1. I rub my feet together at night when I go to sleep. Always have ... must be a calming, soothing thing???
2. I'm an incessant list-maker. I have little piles of blank index cards all over the place in case I need to make a 'list' ... whether it's a grocery list, or a 'to do' list, a phone number ... or whatever ... it has to be on a blank index card, vertically with black, liquid ink.
3. I hate ketchup. I prefer mustard on everything.
4. When I'm driving down the road - mostly the freeway (everyday to and from work), I'll listen music and pretend that I'm conducting the orchestra (if classical), or I'll pretend that I'm playing the drums (if it's rock tunage) ... you should see the looks I get! When it's classical, I use both arms and make huge gestures ... It's a crack-up.
5. I have to have lipstick or lip balm on at all times. I can't stand having bare lips. It makes me feel like my lips will get chapped.
6. I wear my socks inside-out. I like the smooth side against my foot and the uneven, bumpy side out ... and I usually where white tube socks with all of my tall dress boots ... so much more cozy. Oh, and I have a pair of slippers that I keep under my desk at work ... so when I wear all of my obnoxious shoes ... I spend most of the day in cushy-comfort. Who knew?!?!? Tee hee.
7. Jeopardy ... I hardly ever miss. I like to say the answers before the contestants ... and if Jim's home, we usually bet a foot rub on who will get the most answers right ... NERD alert?!?!?
Okay, now you know some (more) ridiculous things about me ... that was pretty liberating ... now it's YOUR turn ...
5 comments:
How funny! I learned a lot about you, too. The sock thing is great...I wear socks with my boots, too. So, we both conduct music in our cars. How funny. I usually crank BJ, or other 80s rock songs, and the kids and I will sing, and I will either put my fist in the air, or pretend I am playing drums. Koby and Kamri had a mother's day program, where all the mother's came to school, and the kids had to fill out a form. She read a little bit from each one, and Koby's was, "My mom is funny when she looks like Bon Jovi." That went over real well! Your list is awesome! Thanks for indulging me!
Good stuff! It's so interesting how little we know about eachother as siblings! FYI, I always rub my feet together at night!!
You are a nerd. Stop conducting in your car!!!!
Too funny! I'm with you on the lip balm/lipstick...I always have to have some on too...I carry chapstick with me everywhere! I hate having chapped lips! :)
Happy birthday Carebear! We love you so much! Now your as old as me. I hope you had a nice birthday. We thought about you all day:)
Post a Comment