Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our House ...


And here's the little house ... it was built sometime around 1910 ... it's in GREAT shape, and has some really fun features like built-in cupboards for closets, hardwood floors ... and a pull-out ironing board in the kitchen - that works like a champ! And some other fun little odd things ... we really love it. To open the old windows and feel the breeze blow through the house is a really fun thing. The house is mostly in shade, so we get to listen to the leaves rustle ... it's awesome. Come and visit ANY TIME! Okay, those of you who've been here - you know that the bathroom leaves much to be desired ... but we're working on it! Ha ha ha ... it has a removable shower head that you have to hold the entire time you shower ... Jim just LOVES it.

2 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

Oh-thanks for posting this picture...it helps me know where you are! It's very cute. Nice yard...I love and miss mature trees.

Lori Smith said...

I love your house. I love that it feels so homey. I like the bathroom....especially feeling like somebody may be watching you. J/k I love staying at your place. You always take such good care of us.