

... so these beautiful views of Lake Coeur d'Alene are about 1/2 mile from our house ... it's pretty spectacular! It's my favorite part of early morning or early afternoon walks ... it's on a more secluded side of the lake, called Sanders Beach ... it's away from the public beaches, so it's pretty serene. When taking it all in, it's easy to remember how much Heavenly Father loves us ... we're pretty blessed to have such amazing creation all around us... it makes this life a little more beautiful along the way ... if we stop and take time to notice.
3 comments:
You definetly live in God's country. Those photo's make me want to get in the car and come visit you. It's so beautiful. Remember when we went out on the boat and went all around the lake. That was so gorgeous. You live in such a wonderful place. I'm glad you don't take it for granted. You can feel what heaven will be like when you see the beauty all around.
We love you!
Did you take those pictures? Beautiful. I need to come see it all in person.
I wish I had me some of that scenery!
Post a Comment