
... BCF for short ... she's our couch ... and we love her! It's the most comfortable couch you'll ever rest your buns on ... no, seriously. Over nine fabulous feet of pure yumminess!!! It's like a big, chocolate hug at the end of the day ... Ahhhh ...
6 comments:
I'll vouge for the comfyness of this sofa! I almost fell asleep the second my tooch touched it!!
It looks yummy! You lucky girl...
Carrie you are so right! I love your yummy couch. Ryan,Jake and Marli loved it so much they didn't want to get up off of it. It's as pretty as it is comfy.
MMMMMmmmmmmmm it looks snuggly! A fuzzy blanket, windows open drizzley outside with a good book = what a great life!
What a beautiful house you have... I'm here studying historic conservation, so I am so jealous that you are living in such a beautiful home that's nearly 100 years old! And what a lovely job you've done with the decorating. Just looking at that living room makes me comfortable.
I love that thing. It was just Rod's size! If you ever want to get rid of it...:-)
Post a Comment