Tuesday, May 8, 2007
The Great Outdoors ...
Well, Jim headed up to Montana on Sunday and I miss him already! I've talked to him a few times on the phone, and he's sent some really fun e-mails. He's having a great time ... he says that it's beautiful up where they are and that the people he'll be working with are pretty awesome. I'm so excited for him! He said that today, he may try and figure out how to make a reed basket out of some cattails. Might be a fun project for his new 12 year-old friend ... good times! I'll keep ya posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carrie what part of Montana is Jim at? I'm glad he's already thinking about projects to do with the kids. They'll be bonding before ya know it. We're mindful of you are think of you often. We're praying you'll feel our love and that our buddy Jax will watch over you. I used to hate to be home alone...it's funny how now it doesn't bother me. I think having Ryan gone for 6 mo. cured me of that. We love you.
Glad Jim is having fun...I hope you can sneak away for a fun little weekend in Boise, or something...I love ya!
Post a Comment