Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just the two of us ...


So for now, it's just the two of us ... but we're working on it. We're loving springtime in Coeur d'Alene ... the beauty of the landscape is truly something to behold. We feel very lucky to live in such a great place. We're about five blocks from Lake Coeur d'Alene and we're loving it. It makes a nice end to the day when you can look at the water and the mountains and see how much Heavenly Father loves us ... I'll work on getting pictures of the lake and of the house, etc ... and give you a little peek into our every day ... stay tuned!

4 comments:

Cami D. said...

I love peeking into your life and am glad you're on here! I look forward to your insights and stories! Love your guts~

Erin Johnson said...

Yeah! I'm excited to see pictures of your house and your world. ok-and your shoes...I think you need to share that story on here! I dare you...love ya.

Cami D. said...

OK so Since I can't comment on the story I would have LAUGHED so hard Carrie! I am glad you weren't hurt but you gotta take the ladykillers out for a second spin - a cautious spin! They are DARLING by the way! AND I love that you woke Erin up at 7:30 ha ha ha!

Lori Smith said...

Hey girlfriend! I can't believe you finally have a blog! Yippee! I am laughing my guts out over you shoe story. I'm laughing with you,not at you of course. I can only imagine how horrifying that was. The last time I went down hard was when Marli was 5 mo. old and I tripped on the threshold of my front door and was carrying her in her infant seat. I flew out my front door down the steps and halfway down the sidewalk. I used my body as a shield for my daughter. When I landed amazingly I sat the infant seat down right side up. I was shaking for a long time afterward.Maybe this is a way the Lord keeps us humble. I know I would have rather died than have my neighbors come over and help me up. Of course there where plenty of spectators. I love you! I love the shoes too. How sad they caused so much pain on their first and only outing. I agree with Cami that they deserve a second spin. Man you gotta be careful looking so furousious!
xoxoxo